What is a Webpage Screen Resolution Simulator Free Tool?
It is a sophisticated tool that instantly checks how your website looks at different web page screen sizes. The device has a screen resolution from 1600×1200 pixels to 160×160 pixels.
This tool's use is for viewing websites of different sizes by the website owners and making changes for it.
This tool helps you in customizing the resolution. So, it presents differently in different devices for the given screen resolution.
Anyone can use this tool to gain a general knowledge of the internet and help new website owners improve their screen resolution.
Why is it important?
- Webpage Screen Resolution Simulator Free Tool is a time-saving tool. It completes this process in a small fraction of time.
- It helps the webmasters make the website perfect so that the visitors or users come again and again. The Screen resolution simulator is useful because it presents beautiful new experiences to the user.
- Whether you open your website for laptops, desktops, mobile phones, you can check your website's usability. This tool is beneficial when you are testing for mobile and tablet resolutions.
How to use Webpage Screen Resolution Simulator Free Tool?
Webpage Screen Resolution Simulator is one of the premium tools made available for free of cost for our users. Webpage Screen Resolution Simulation is important to see how your website is doing on each of the devices and screen resolutions (i.e. desktop browsers, tablet browsers & mobile device browsers etc.
Using this tool's comfort, you can instantly check your web site's look at different web page screen sizes.
- Go to our website
- Enter the URL you want to check.
- Once you’ve entered the URL of the website, click on the “Check” button.
Choose any screen resolution from these provided options:
- 1600×1200 Pixels
- 1366×768 Pixels
- 1152×864 Pixels
- 1024×768 Pixels
- 800×600 Pixels
- 640×480 Pixels
- 320 X 320 pixels
- 160 X 160 pixels
After you have chosen your desired resolution, our tool will open your live website.