What is Google Cache?
- Google has a crawler which gathers information from your website (if you have permitted to do so) and builds index of the information.
- Google saves snapshots of raw HTML or copy of your website page temporarily after crawling it.
- Google Cache usually gets flushed to save new copy of the page anytime after you make the changes on the particular page.
Why Google Cache is important?
- Google Cache helps you to understand when it crawled your page and the HTML available on your page then time. (though there are other best options from Google to check Last Crawl of the page).
- Google can serve these cached pages while your server is down (It happens in some scenarios, not always)
- Google Cache can be used for changes comparison from the last change in the HTML to the existing HTML page.
How to use Google Cache Checker Tool?
- Enter up to 20 Links (Each Links must be on separate line) with or without WWW.
- Click on Submit
- Result will show you the Status of Google Cache and the Last Updated Date/Time.
What is Google Cache Checker Free Tool?
Google Page Cache Checker is a tool to check the Google page cache of your web pages instantly. You can check the Google page at any time. Our tool is highly modern Google Cache Checker, an excellent tool to help you in figuring out if any of your pages is serving cached web pages. This is a smart and simple way to verify if your website's pages are added to Google's search index. Our tool is beneficial for SEO professionals. You don't need to download, and you can use it anywhere as long as you have the internet.
Why is it important?
- If you have a website, then the Google web cache checker tool can be of great help because the cache analyzer will give you information regarding the website data and link that Google cached.
- This tool is crucial because it can help you a lot in search engine optimization.
- SEO experts use this tool to deliver reports that include a comprehensive review of a particular website.
- This tool saves a lot of time and effort because it is straightforward and gets the results spontaneously.
- This tool can help you quickly determine any issues or problems that your web pages may have.
How to use Google Cache Checker Free Tool?
Use our Google Cache Checker tool to detect the total web pages cached by Google from your website. This tool will help you to understand the number of snapshots stored by Google cache after crawling the pages from your website.To use this tool, all you need to do is follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to our website.
- Enter the links and you can enter up to 20 Links. However, each Links must be on separate lines.
- Once you have entered all the details, click on Captcha to verify *
- Once the verification is successfully completed, click on the “Submit” button. Hence, you will get the desired results within a few seconds.