What is Google Safe Browsing?
As per Google:
- Google’s Safe Browsing technology examines billions of URLs per day looking for unsafe websites.
- Every day, Google discover thousands of new unsafe sites, many of which are legitimate websites that have been compromised.
Why is Google Safe Browsing important?
- Google Safe Browsing feature is related to the End User Security.
- When Google detect unsafe sites, It show warnings on Google Search and in web browsers.
- You can search to see whether a website is currently dangerous to visit by using Google Safe Browsing & Google Malware Checker Tool.
How to use Google Malware Checker Tool?
- Enter your website URL or domain name (with or without WWW).
- Click on Submit
- It will open the new pop-up window of Google Transparency Report.
- Result will show the Safe Browsing site status & Last updated date.
What is Google Malware Checker Free Tool?
The Google Malware Checker detects Malware on every website you visit, including your website. Suppose you want to secure your website from hackers. In that case, it is essential to check websites before opening them using a malware scanner. You can use our free tool and protect your website from virus attacks.
Why is it important?
- Anti-virus software may not detect other malicious details such as spyware and adware because they don’t act like viruses.
- Hence it would help if you still use a Google malware checker tool to guard your computer and website from different threats, including malware.
- To protect websites getting affected by malware, do not open email attachments from unknown sources. These strange emails are the principal transmitters of malware on the web.
How to Use Google Malware Checker Free Tool?
- Enter the complete URL of the website which you want to check for malware in the textbox provided.
- Click on "check," and you will be directed to a google page known as Google's safe browsing the diagnostic page.