What is URL and Text Encoder / Decoder Free Tool?
URL encoding means that the URL characters are replaced by one or more-character triplets containing the percent character. URL decoder is referred to as decoding the URL into a human-readable format. Percent encoding is also the name of URL encoding that is a uniform resource identifier under some measures. The characters allowed are only reserved or unreserved. Reserved characters are those that seldom possess special characters. This free online URL Encoder/Decoder tool will do the job if you want to get your URL encoded or decoded.
Why is it important?
When data that has been inserted into HTML forms are offered, the form field names and values are encoded and sent to the server in an HTTP request message using method GET or POST, or, historically, via email. The encoding used by error is based on a very early version of the generic URI percent-encoding rules.
- This tool is used for setting up communication to the servers with the SSL encrypted https is secured. The files are deleted just after the uploading.
- Our tool is an entirely free tool, which means no need to spend money on it. Also, it is a user-friendly tool.
- URL Encoder/Decoder tool is used for combining special characters to a URL parameter.
How to Use URL Encoder/ Decoder?
Our free online URL Encoder/Decoder tool works when you add a string of text on the space provided.Use our Free Online URL and Text Encoder / Decoder to encode URLs and Text to base64. Submit URLs or Text to get quick encoded & decoded versions on the same result page.
Then, all you have to do is follow the below mentioned steps.
- Enter the URL or Text that you wish to Encode or Decode in the textbox.
- Click on Captcha to verify.
- Once the verification is successfully done, click on the "Submit” button, and it will show the results instantly.